- University of North Florida, BS 1990
- Michigan State, Detroit College of Law, J.D. 1994
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Member of Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Committee
- New York State Bar Association
Cheryl began her legal career in Jacksonville, Florida as a title insurance claim attorney for Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation. Cheryl has practiced law in New York for approximately two years focusing on matters involving bankruptcy, restructuring and insolvency and real estate. In the last five years she has expanded her practice areas to include contested matters requiring litigation in areas of real estate law, commercial law and debtor-creditor law.
Cheryl is admitted to practice in New York State, the United States District Court and the Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York. Cheryl has lectured on various legal topics and was an adjunct professor at SUNY at Buffalo teaching classes in Consumer Law.